Forum Motards BM'istes

Forum pour les passionnés de motos BMW

Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

fourche 650gs

4 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1fourche 650gs Empty fourche 650gs Ven 31 Oct 2008 - 14:12

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Bonjour,
Quelqu’un serait il au courant du problème…
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371650

Y a t il de quoi s’inquiéter, je possède la 1200GS.

2fourche 650gs Empty Re: fourche 650gs Ven 31 Oct 2008 - 21:05

flattwin66

flattwin66
Bmiste d'Or
Bmiste d'Or

ben je comprend rien a ce qu'il y'a dans le texte...
Il a shooter qq chose ?

3fourche 650gs Empty Re: fourche 650gs Ven 31 Oct 2008 - 21:17

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

non apparement la fourche a laché comme ca , bizarre ce truc !!

mais de toute ca m'etonnerait beaucoup que la 1200 gs ait la meme fourche que la 650 gs

4fourche 650gs Empty Re: fourche 650gs Ven 31 Oct 2008 - 23:19

ricardo

En rodage
En rodage

On a presque l'impression que les fixations de roue sont soudée sur des tubes de fourche. Ca devrait pas etre moulé dans une seule et meme piece?

5fourche 650gs Empty Re: fourche 650gs Sam 1 Nov 2008 - 1:43

naga

naga
Rouleur du dimanche
Rouleur du dimanche

Il semblerai que cette Gs avait deja subit un accident frontal et ai ete repare et verifie par le Cons BMW.
Cette piece est moule et est en alu.Elle aurait du etre change au premier accident.

6fourche 650gs Empty Re: fourche 650gs Sam 1 Nov 2008 - 14:03

pimpom

pimpom
Jeune padawan
Jeune padawan

Nop... sur google on trouve ceci:

GS Catastrophic Fork Failure?
I own a F650 GS that I received new in June of 2000. After about 5,000 miles, I experienced a catastrophic failure of the castings on both side of the front forks. I sustained major injuries. BMW has admitted to knowing of 3 nearly identical failures before they redesigned the forks, adding more material. They decided not to notify owners. I'm wondering if any Chain Gang members know of similar failures. Gertarg '00 F650GS

I forgot to mention that as both sides of the forks snapped, the front wheel departed the bike leaving the bike and me doing 3 flips as the forks dug into the dirt. By the way the front wheel is in almost perfect condition. I didn't hit anything. Gertarg
That is the first instance of that happening that I have ever heard. Trevor #999
Back in '02 I purchased some parts from a guy of the internet...I think it was of of IBMWR, can't remember...they were new spares he had for a long tour down south. He was injured really bad for a few months when his front end came apart, but I can't remember if he said the forks or the wheel itself. I talked to him through e-mail and on the phone and I'm trying to find the records of what I purchased and then to narrow it down. He did say that he was involved with some sort of legal action with BMW at the time due to his situation not being the first, although his story was the only one I'd heard of until now. I wonder if he's the same guy? beem_dubya #1328

Il semble donc que ce problème soit connu sur des GS de l'époque 2000 ... et qu'ils aient corrigé ça par la suite chez BMW sans pour autant faire de rappel général...

J'ai une 2003... j'espère qu'ils avaient déjà fait le nécessaire...

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]